Today customers around the globe are looking for personal care products to enhance their facial features with minimal effort. Advancement in cosmetic formulation technology has made a significant contribution to the field of non-invasive facial rejuvenation instead of facial plastic surgery. The Non-surgical treatment is rapidly becoming popular as these procedures provide refreshing and rejuvenating results without using a scalpel. Millions of people, in present times, want to retain their youthful looks by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, frown lines, or sagging skin. In this regard, cosmetic Non-surgical is recommended to promote the individually customized treatment plan, right for each person.
Benefits of Non-surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Emerging as a great alternative, Non-surgical treatment is delivering amazing results with little risk and nearly no downtime. As such, despite the availability of surgical cosmic treatment options, most people are favoring the Cosmetic Non-surgical for its comfortability. In this regard, the following are the advantages of Non-surgical treatment-
- Fast Results- Face Nonsurgical provides very quick results. It may be instant or a few days after, and anyone can see the positive effects sooner in comparison to the traditional surgical treatments.
- Low Risk- Cosmetic Non-surgical has very minimum risk as in this case general anesthesia is not required like the surgical treatment.
- No Downtime- Face Nonsurgical treatments often one could complete during the lunch break. At the same time, not only very fast but they require little or no downtime after the treatment.
- Cost-Effective- Not requiring anesthesia or invasive surgical techniques, the cost of these Face Nonsurgical treatments is nearly half of the surgical cosmetic treatments.
- Painless- Due to not having major incisions, anesthesia, or stitches, Cosmetic Non-surgical treatments are usually painless.
Types of Non-surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Face Nonsurgical treatments generally have a wide variety and they depend on the types of customer requests. Some of the popular ones are- a) tighter skin, b) fewer wrinkles, and c) more radiant skin. There are the following types of treatments like injectables (also known as fillers), skin resurfacing techniques (lasers), and non-invasive tissue lifting.
- Injectable Treatments- They may act as relaxing agents like Botox® or as fillers like Restylane®. Although they eliminate wrinkles and folds, the results of these treatments are temporary. Mostly lasting from several months to a year or more, these treatments can be repeated as many times as one can desire. But for some injectables like Kybella®, can eliminate double chin fat with permanent effects.
- Skin Resurfacing Techniques- The skin texture and color can be improved with various forms of chemical peeling, skin abrasion, or laser resurfacing techniques. For other cosmetic procedures, these treatments are often regarded as supplementary ones.
- Tissue Lifting- A new category of esthetics, Ultherapy® offers refreshing effects through face and neck lifts without surgery.
All these are excellent choices for Face Nonsurgical treatments if people want to get a youthful glow without plastic surgery or invasive surgery.
Specifications of Face Nonsurgical Treatments
Here, some of the techniques will be discussed in detail to give the customers of Cosmetic Non-surgical treatments a wide choice-
Laser Skin Resurfacing– Precise wavelengths of light pass across the skin (usually the face) to trigger the body to supply new collagen to the skin. With gradual development, the patients get a smoother and more youthful appearance. This treatment improves the appearance by reducing the effect of scars, sun damage, blemishes, discoloration or hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and more.
With numerous options available in the market, the lasers are either ablative or non-ablative and also fractional or non-fractional.
- Ablative- lasers remove the outer layer (s) of skin, to encourage the body for supplying fresh cells. This leads to dramatic results and also some of these treatments may be fractional to shorten the recovery time.
- Non-ablative- lasers rather than removal, heat the skin below the surface to stimulate collagen renewal more gently. Repeat treatments in this case are typically needed for best results.
Choosing an ABFCS (American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery) surgeon will ensure safe and effective treatment.
Injectable neurotoxin– An injectable neurotoxin, Botulinum toxin type A, marketed under the brand names Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®. Used for temporary treatment of dynamic wrinkles, frown lines (glabellar lines) between the eyebrows, crow’s feet at the outer corners of the eyes, and creases in the forehead. Also, in the numerous off-label areas neurotoxin may be used. By injecting into the muscles, the neurotoxin limits the muscle movements and as a result, the wrinkles stop from forming. However, all these effects are temporary and generally last for 3-4 months.
However, it is safe to choose an ABFCS (American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery) surgeon to get the best possible results from an ideal treatment plan.
Dermal filler injections– These gel-like substances are injected beneath the skin to treat volume loss, smoothen the skin, or enhance the facial features. These fillers can be used throughout the face, including softening the nasolabial folds (smile lines) and marionette lines, adding volume and smoothing the lips, enhancing the cheek structure, filling acne scars, and smoothing creases below the eyes (tear troughs). These fillers may be composed of hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), poly-L-lactic acid, or polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA). Here, different formulations are suited for different concerned areas.
Read Our Blog: Oxygen Rejuvenation for Skin: A Detailed Guide
It is safe to choose an ABFCS (American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery) surgeon to get the best and most customized results by using the appropriate dermal filler formula.
Laser hair removal– reducing unwanted hair at the follicle. Multiple laser treatments are often necessary to satisfactorily stop hair growth. Although it can offer a permanent effect, due to hormone fluctuations, the possibility of hair regrowth exists.
It is safe to choose an ABFCS (American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery) surgeon, who has a clear understanding of hair follicle growth patterns, experience in treating various skin tones, and up-to-date knowledge of lasers, existing in the market. So, it can be stated that Non-surgical treatment has been emerging as the most favorable option for people, looking for a youthful appearance in their skin.