Ombre Powder Brows, they are definitely something that just came in and made all talk about it non-stop. But the question is why is it or why is the trend within the semi-permanent makeup gaining so much popularity? Well, there can be many reasons for it, but we have made sure to find a few and present them here to clarify, to our best, all your doubts.
So, if you are one of the curious ones who is planning to take services for Ombre Powder Brows and wish to know about the reason behind its popularity, keep reading ahead to know more.
What are Ombre Powder Brows?
Ombre Powder Brows is a procedure that includes the application of thousands of small tiny dots of the pigment within the skin that helps in building and defining the shape of the brow gradually. Ombre Powder Brows, they are usually the long-lasting results, and they work with most of the skin types.
So, be it oily skin or a combination one, you can definitely get the service without worries. The procedure has been called as Ombre due to the front of the brow that has the fade and the soft look and which gets darker increasingly through the arch and the ends with the bold tail.
Note that Ombre Brows, they are waterproof as well as smudge-proof. So, if you are planning to get this service, you can get an appointment at Beat and Blade or any such service offeror, as per your choice.
Why is Ombre Powder Brows Gaining Popularity?
There are different reasons as to why Ombre Powder Brows has gained so much hype. The Ombre powder brows, they fit in with any of the skin types, unlike the technique of microblading, which is seen to work only on a specific skin type. Apart from it, some other reasons as to why they have gained popularity are,
• Long-lasting effect- Yes, they do last for a long time, just like the eyeliner tattoo. On average, the pigment that is used within the procedure, it can last at least for two to three years.
• Customization availability– One can easily get the brow shaped just like the way one dreams of. These are customizable based on the needs and the requirements of you, the client.
• No harsh lines– The Ombre Powder Brows, they leave the individuals with a brow that is much more natural-looking.
• Tolerable– The brow solution is semi-permanent. It is also very less painful than microblading.
• Wide color range– There is a wide color range that is available for complementing the skin tone and also the hair color of the brow. The chosen color will especially be able to match up with the hair and the natural skin tone.
Read our blog: Ombré Powder Brows: All that You Should Know
What to avoid when getting Ombre Powder Brows?
When getting the procedure done, make sure you avoid the below-mentioned,
• Avoiding drinking any kind of alcoholic beverage or even caffeine within 48 hours right before the procedure.
• By no means take any kind of blood thinners like Aspirin, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, Omega 3, Ibuprofen, or Niacin, at least the week before the procedure.
• Do not get waxed or a tan or tint around the area of the eyebrow at least three days before the appointment of yours.
• Make sure to avoid totally any kind of anti-aging treatment, like the laser, microdermabrasion, facials, and chemical peels, at least two weeks before the scheduled appointment.
• Avoid getting any kind of facial injections a month prior to the procedure.
Choose Beat and Blade for your next service
Beat and Blade is one of the trusted solution providers for most of your makeup needs. We have, to date, helped out thousands of clients. We haven’t just given them a reason to feel good but also helped them to have that boost in their confidence level with the different semi-permanent eyebrow styling techniques. Further, apart from Ombre Powder Brows, we also provide services for eyeliner tattoos, brow touch up, lip blushing, and alike.
So, if you are an individual who has been looking for a way to enhance beauty, just feel free to get in touch with us. Schedule the appointment through online mode for reserving the spot.