Although it may feel like the summertime is far apart, you’ll soon be prepared to flash your skin. Our crew at Dorado Wellness Centre& Salon offers the greatest equipment and procedure when it pertains to laser hair removal if you’re tired of plucking, waxing, tweezing, and trimming off undesirable facial and body growth.
To ensure you obtain the finest possible outcome, our staffs use laser hair removal equipment with the most aesthetic technology for treatments. By keeping care of your skin both before and after the procedure, you may assist maximize the benefits of your laser hair removal.
What is a Hair Removal using Laser?
The protein cells in your hair follicles are promptly and securely destroyed by laser hair removal using cutting-edge laser technology. Your hair receives the nutrition it needs to develop from these cells. The neighboring skin and tissues won’t be affected by these treatments because they are extremely concentrated.
You can address most body parts with the hair removal laser techniques since it’s so secure, especially:
- Arms and legs
- Bikini area
- Chest and shoulders
Although each person’s demands are unique, individuals typically undergo 6 to 8 sessions. The region of the skin getting addressed, the quantity of hair to be eradicated, and the colour of your hair all affect how long and how many treatments you require.
Most interactions, though, generally only last a few minutes. Even larger areas, such as your back or chest, can usually be done around lunchtime.
One may ask what he ought to do in advance of his treatment. Take the following actions prior to your laser hair removal treatment at Dorado Wellness Centre if you want the most long-lasting outcomes with the best skin possible:
- 4 to 6 weeks prior to the procedure, discontinue waxing and plucking: Shaving is acceptable because it doesn’t impact the root of your hair because laser hair removal targets the root, thus you would like the root intact.
- Shave 24–48 hours prior to the procedure to lessen the likelihood that the laser will damage your hair.
- 2 weeks prior to your appointment, avoid exposing your skin to the sun because sunburn may prevent you from undergoing care.
- Avoid using hair bleach and some medicines: Since bleaching the hair makes it harder to address, discontinue using it at least 6 weeks prior to your procedure.
Following The Treatment, What Should You Do?
It’s crucial to pay close attention to your skin when your procedure is over. Your skin can feel delicate to the touch, somewhat warm, or itchy just after treatment.
- Avoid being outside in the sun.
- Do not scratch or rub the affected skin.
- Utilize a mild, unscented moisturizer with SPF.
- After face treatments, refrain from applying makeup.
- Rather than hot baths, use lukewarm ones.
- Avoid heated areas such as saunas, steam baths, and hot tubs.
- Avoid strenuous exertion that makes your skin too hot.
Dorado Wellness Centre & Salon is a full-service facility where you can discover all the facilities and considerations for your overall enjoyment and well-being.
It is the also best beauty spa in Dorado where one can receive the highest quality of facial treatment in Dorado. Our aim and purpose have always been to give each customer individualized attention to improve their quality of life, and we have been in the current location in Dorado for more than 17 years. Utilize our aesthetics and grooming treatments to take care of your health while you are conscious of your appearance.
If laser hair removal is your choice, the well-esteemed Dorado Wellness Centre & Salon is truly the way to go!